Sunday, July 13, 2014

Green jock sold!


Yup managed to sell the green jock which is fresh from gym sweat and fresh cum. Packed and delivered. 

I have 6 more (5 2xist and 1 Andrew Christian) jocks to sell. Please name me your price. 

The reason I'm selling is because some shit came up at work and I needed to raise money fast and urgent. I don't have much time and I'm already borrowing quite a lot of money.. The balance I would have to come up with whatever I can..

So hope you guys be nice and help me ya... Thanks! :) 

4 comments:

  1. its not my fetish, but looking at your fresh cum...whoa! ehem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. If it can bring in some money, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I'm the buyer, I would request to see u cum in front of me before send it to me...;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well buyer did pay for a few seconds of vid hehe

      Delete